Saturday, February 21, 2015

Business proposal


Explain the type of business you plan on creating and list the products you will be selling.Who will be your target audience. 
The type of business is that I am planning to create is based on fashion and I'm going to sell handbags and jewelry. My target audience will be woman of all age, teenagers  adults and kids


    Explain why you believe this business will be successful.

    Now days many people sell stuff on instagram or opening new shops in malls or at houses, and people are being judged on how they dress or what they wear or what kind of hand bag are they wearing. I’ll be selling handbags and jewelry and I think it will be successful because its everyones new thing and people will see new style of handbags and jewelry. 

    6 comments:

    1. This is a great idea, and i believe this would be successful anywhere. Everyone wants to get their hands on jewelry, and they would always like a fast stocked business. Handbags too, they all are women's favorite thing, and I'm sure they would want it. I couldn't be the one saying its success rate because i can't decide even if i saw the products because I'm not a girl or the targeted audience, but it does look like it would look successful in a general point of view.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like the idea of how you used social media in your business and how you got inspired from them, but are you planning to sell your designs online or actually own a shop? And why do you think people will not judge your designs, what makes them different than any other company?

      ReplyDelete
    3. This type of business would never work in Kuwait because its a hard market to get into. The number of stores selling fashion products in Kuwait are increasing per day. If you want to join this market it would be a risk because of how much competition you would have. In my opinion, I wouldn't go into this market because you are taking a too big of a risk. But if you feel like what you are going to sell will be a big hit then take the risk.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Being a teenage girl, I totally love the idea of you selling handbags and jewlerey because I know it will be a big hit if you can get creative with the ideas of your items. However, you may struggle for the fact that it may be hard to be successful because many people have the same idea as you. I like how your targeted audience is women because I highly doubt a man would shop from your product. Overall, I think if you have a plan to be more creative with your idea, there is a possibility it would work.

      ReplyDelete
    5. i think its good that you are using social media in your business because thats what everyone is using now a days and would be much more convienent for lots of women and girls out there. but that only problem is that there are lots of them in Kuwait so if you want to be successful you must go big on what you are doing.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Your idea may be be successful, although you will have many other companies to compete against which might make your businesses hard to keep. But to make it successful you can think of something much more creative since many woman would love it if you'd open a fashion shop.

      ReplyDelete